Design Thinking 2016
Applying Design Thinking Principles to Drive Innovation, Transformation and Customer Centricity
“Design is not just what it lookslike and feels like. Design is how it works.”
Many of the world’s leading organisations, such as Kellogg’s, Airbnb, Apple, Snapchat among others have been applying design thinking principles to create truly innovative products and services. Human Centred Design principles empower organisations todrive innovation through iterative process and rapid prototyping. But most importantly it enables them to embed customer centricity and drive transformation, which is critical in disruptive times.
Design Thinking 2016 has been developed for HCD practitioners, heads of product and innovation to effectively apply design thinking principles to:
- Embed user centricity
- Drive the innovation agenda
- Develop better products and services for an increasingly digital customer
- Transform the back end to keep up with digital products and services
- Build an innovation pipeline for an ecosystem of the future
The event will bring together leaders from across sectors such as financial services, government organisations, media, retail, FMCG among others. It will also feature key international insights.
Who you will meet:
- Chief Digital Officer, Chief Innovation Officer, Chief Customer Officer
- Head of Digital, Head of Innovation, Head of Design, Head of Service Delivery, Head of UX
- Head of Human Centred Design, Head of Design Thinking, Head of UX
Download the Agenda